Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shahrukh Khan claims People say that I am manipulative, but I am not cheap


Shahrukh Khan claims People say that I am manipulative, but I am not cheap

Bollywood king Shahrukh Khan is not in awe of his films earning 100 crores at the box-office as he doesn’t consider it as a bench-mark. His latest film Jab Tak Hai Jaan by Yash Chopra has already touched the magic mark and is still going steady at the box office. But the King remains unfazed.

SRK laughed and said, "It's just a new yardstick. Earlier, it was either a silver jubilee or 100 days... Now, people have a yardstick even for trailers! They will keep changing and there will be a new benchmark every few years. I think every film will now make Rs 100 crore but each film will still have its own uniqueness."

On the recent tussle with Ajay Devgn over the righteous issues, he said, "Ajay might be having some righteous things in his mind about the way distribution should be done. JTHJ is not my film although I have a part of it. I have a beautiful relationship with Kajol and I have met Ajay a few times," said SRK.

Many consider SRK as a rude and arrogant human being who loves to create trouble for other, but here is what he thinks of himself. He said, "I know people say that I am manipulative, detached; business minded, etc, but I am not cheap. Meri toh jab picture aati hai ek nayi rivalry shuru ho jati hai. This year there was no one, so it's Ajay."

Well, all this is part and parcel of being a celebrity Shahrukh and we guess you very well know how to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment