Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One Direction want Jay-Z collaboration



One Direction want to collaborate with Jay-Z but fear they are ''not cool'' enough to work with the rapper.
One Direction want to collaborate with Jay-Z.
The boy band - made up of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik - are huge fans of the rapper and would love to work with him, but fear they aren't ''cool enough''.
Liam told Fastmazaa : ''I would love to do a hip-hop collaboration with Jay-Z. I don't know how to talk to him, though. I think he's wicked!
''I love Jay-Z. It upsets me that we're not cool enough, but I wish we could.''
When it was proposed One direction could tour with Jay-Z. Louis said: ''Lads, I don't think there's much chance!''
The 'Live While We're Young' hitmakers recently revealed they want to record a duet with Ed Sheeran after working with him on a number of songs.
Harry said: ''It would be amazing to work with him, obviously. He's a very talented guy and every time we go down to the studio with him he's a great person to work with. We like working with him a lot, so who knows. We'll see what happens.''

No comments:

Post a Comment