Thursday, November 29, 2012

Priyanka Chopra Says I've been taking risk my entire life


Priyanka Chopra Says I've been taking risk my entire life

Versatility comes with talent and Priyanka Chopra is a name which is not only raving niche on national grounds but on international platform too. She proved her mettle to entire world by launching her own album –In My City in September 2012.

Her debut album is helmed by none other than Grammy Award winner Nadir Khayat, professionally known as RedOne. He is the same man counted by Lady Gaga in her success records. Because of his efforts Priyanka Chopra’s debut album is getting plenty of mainstream media attention.

Recently one of the acclaimed newspapers wrote about the 30-years-old actress -“PC looks like a pop star when she struts into Hollywood's Chalice Studios, entourage in tow. Her sultry smile, body-hugging dress and towering heels command attention”. “Her experiment is 'as calculated as it is risky”.

"I have been taking risks my entire career," Priyanka says taking a break between the video shoot for her song, In My City. "I have always liked to surprise myself but I would not have thought a few years ago I would be doing all this in Hollywood”, she added.

Chopra's album was officially launched by Desi Hits! Universal, a label headed by London-based Bollywood music producer Anjula Acharia-Bath and Jimmy Iovine, the label head behind Gaga, Eminem, Black Eyed Peas. Her album is receiving much appreciation in America and a big ovation for India as well.

When asked about the singing ventures for her Bollywood films, she said, "What I am doing in Hollywood is an exhausting, exhilarating journey. I will need someone to persuade me strongly to sing for my films. As I said before, I like to surprise myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment