Thursday, November 29, 2012

Famous Actor John Abraham voted as the sexiest male alive on earth


Famous Actor John Abraham voted as the sexiest male alive on earth

Bollywood’s hunk John Abraham has been voted as the sexiest man alive. He has raced ahead of some of the topmost Bollywood stars to win the title of Sexiest Man Alive, 2012.

It is notable that John has millions of female fans drooling over his well toned body and it certainly doesn’t surprise his enthusiasts if he has been voted so. He says, “I went through a stage when I couldn’t look into the eyes of a girl and talk to her. I’ve stood alone in a corner at parties. I have had beefy guys and their friends laugh at me”.

The actor had earlier been voted among the top 25 sexiest men in the world. He admits that today he’s in a happy space personally and professionally and that these tags are just the icing on the cake. “Tags like these help you know that the industry acknowledges you and your body of work,” he says.

On being asked about the emphasis here being on the body, he laughs it off saying, “I don’t think that the two can be separated. I think sexy goes beyond looks, it’s your personality and the work is as much a part of that. I think being titled sexy is not a compliment solely for the looks. That’s also why it matters to me at some level.”

John is at present busy with Race 2, Shootout At Wadala and Jaffna. He even unveiled the cover of People Magazine recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment