Friday, December 14, 2012

Another Change in X Factor Panel LA Reid Leaving to Take Care of Business


Another Change in X Factor Panel LA Reid Leaving to Take Care of Business

The X Factor just can’t seem to hold on to judges these days.
After Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger left the American edition to be replaced by Demi Lovato and Britney Spears in the second season, it was announced earlier today that LA Reid will not be returning for season three. The Epic Records boss denied any rumours of a conflict with Simon Cowell leading to the decision, CNN reports.Instead, Reid explained the change with his responsibilities to the Epic Records label and the roster of artists that he has been managing.
“I love Simon. We have a great relationship, we have fun together, we talk, we laugh, we do bad things, we’re friends. I owe so much to Simon,” Reid explained in an interview. Definitely not a repeat of the Cheryl Cole situation then, even though, let’s face it, that would have been more interesting to watch. “It was a nice break, it was a nice departure from what I’ve done for the past 20 years, but now I gotta go back to work,” he commented in the interview with Access Hollywood.
It is as yet unclear who will replace the industry mogul on the show, but Reid himself has some ideas as to who would best fill his shoes. “You know who I would love to see take it, and by the way I have nothing to do with it, but my choice would be like Jon Bon Jovi,” he said. “That’s who I would pick.”

No comments:

Post a Comment