Announcement – Invitation
The Progressive Club of Hymettus and the Cartoon Friends’ Association organize
the 2nd International Cartoon Exhibition
on 15-29 October at the Progressive Club Hall of Hymettos
A. Lentaki - Amissou - Smyrnis st., Hymettos
TERMS OF ATTENDANCE:
• The caricatures to be black-and-white or coloured
• Works up to 3 (size of A3), per contestant.
• Analysis at least 300 dpi
• At preference the work to be without a text or without comments and in case of including these, at any rate Greek or English language should be used.
• The works to be sent at preference via electronic post (e-mail)
• the original works will be returned in reasonable time and in any case afterwards 1-1-2013.
• The works will be evaluated by an Artistic Committee
• A short Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the artist, his e-mail and most assuredly his postal address are needed.
• All the works that will participate in the Exhibition can be exposed in touring Expo in Greece and abroad.
• The works can be used exclusively for the informative project of the Exhibition. In no case the identical ones or any replica will not be sold.
• The participating artists will not be paid for their attendance.
• The attendance in the Exhibition means complete acceptance of the above-mentioned terms.
Submission of drawings up to September 10
Address for the posting of Caricatures:
Via e-mail: email@example.com
or Progressive Club of Hymettus: P.C 79029 172 37 Hymettus / Athens / Greece
Participants will receive a digital Index of the Exhibition
We request those who received the Invitation via e-mail if you have an e-mail, send it to us in order to inform you about the course of the organisation.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and Notification at email@example.com
Also updating on the course of the organisation will exist at http://filoproodos.blogspot.com/
Progressive Club of Hymettus.,
Association of Friends of Caricature
With the support of FECO GREECE LEVADIA.
For the P.C.H.: Lena Roussou, Chairperson of the B.D
For the A.F.C.: Yannis Geroulias, Chairman of the B.D
For further information:
Yannis Kaltsas 210-7625856 (7-9 p.m.)
Mobile no 6984106117