Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Summer Solstice

Happy Summer Solstice
Current mood: busy

Wishing all a happy Summer Solstice. Wow! Longest day of the year and all that.

Check out my music playlist at my myspace.

myspace.com/wiseweeds

Updated it to acknowledge the "official" start of Summer today. Used to DJ a few years ago (okay...AEONS ago) in college and loved putting sets together. So, with this neat player, and the ability to update it almost instantaneously, I plan to change up the music when holidays happen and/or the mood strikes me. Some of the music will stay the same, but I'm figuring on changing up at least the first two or three songs so it's not the SAME OLE, SAME OLE, everytime someone visits.

Got a lot happening. All good. Will share some of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment